top of page

Protect Your Children

You should name an adult (or couple) to be the conservator of your children’s wellbeing until they reach 18, and a guardian to manage any money and property your minor children may inherit from you.

Do You Have A Will Or A Trust?

In a will, you state who you want to inherit your property and name a guardian to care for your young children should something happen to you and the other parent.



Maurice Robinson has been assisting seniors for over 20 years to protect their assets and invest wisely. In fact, he has assisted over 1000 retirees to safely invest over $100,000,000 into secure investments. He has advised retirees of AT&T, Chevron, and Honeywell. Maurice is the founder and president of Legacy & Estate Planning, LLC, and an expert in helping retirees preserve their assets and increase their income. Maurice obtained a Juris Doctorate from Louisiana State University Law School in 1975. To avoid the most frequent ways that many retirees ruin their finances, do not hesitate to take advantage of meeting with Maurice to get your affairs in order.

bottom of page